Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Family Movie Night Featuring: THE LITTLE MERMAID

**17 Days til Disney**
OMG!!
 
I'm right on time; that's a first!! We leave in just over two weeks...that hardly seems possible! I am SO very excited for our vacation. The closer it gets, the more surreal it seems! Our countdown calendar is filling up quite quickly! Isn't it pretty?! My aunt made it for us!
 
 
If you look at the title of my blog, you can clearly see that The Little Mermaid is a favorite of mine...and if you haven't, you can read here why it holds a special place in my heart! Even though this was a VERY quick movie night that didn't even entail watching the movie, I certainly can't let these beautiful decorations go unpublished! We've watched the movie a hundred times but somehow couldn't find it when it was time to watch it tonight. I told Lil we would watch it again before we leave for Disney...in 17 days! Actually 16 now, because we're leaving a day early to stay in a hotel before our morning flight. Anyway...here we go!
 
Under the Sea!!
 
Used some of Lil's Little Mermaid stuff to decorate, too.

Lil has been sick with a nasty virus and is unable to go to daycare for the next week - she should be better by Disney! My parents kept her today while Husband and I worked. They were having a marvelous meal of Hamburger Helper and Lil wanted to stay and eat. Since we didn't have dinner with her tonight, I wanted to have a special dessert. My cousin had given me some cupcakes this weekend from her daughter's birthday party (that, again, Lil was sick and couldn't attend), so I used one to make this Ariel cupcake:
 
 
Super Cute Cupcake!
 
 
Whosits and Whatsits Galore!
 

"King Triton's Trident"

She wanted red for Sebastian!
 
I love The Little Mermaid. I love everything about it and I'm so very glad that Lil does too. I'm anxious to experience the new LM attractions at Disney World...when we go in, oh 17 days. Can you tell I'm pumped!? Because I am...and I hope that if you're on a countdown you are too! We only have a couple movie nights left and I'm not exactly sure what they will be - I need to figure that out soon! Until then...
 
See ya real soon!
-Casey
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment