Thursday, August 1, 2013

Family Movie Night Featuring: MULAN

*65 Days til Disney!*
Way less now...I've been busy!
 
 
Geez, it's been over a month since I've posted!! If you remember, I work because Disney doesn't pay for itself. Recently, my schedule has changed so we've been adjusting to my new hours and our countdown is a little off. I've also been unable to find the time to actually update my blog as I've been busy planning for Disney in my spare time.
 
For our next movie night, Lil chose Mulan. It wasn't on my list of movies to help us countdown to our Disney trip but who I am to argue with my Disney loving little girl. It was a nice little lesson of culture that I hope to discuss more as we visit China at Epcot.

 Husband couldn't wait to open a fortune cookie...how true it was, too!

 
Don't mind the garbage bag small table cloth.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lil using chopsticks!


My favorite part of the night, dessert!!
Dipped fortune cookies with red sprinkles and swiss roll sushi!
 


Fortunes!



I usually get my movie tickets from here...
but I couldn't find one for Mulan so I made this lovely one myself.


We made Chinese lanterns and ate popcorn out of Chinese takeout boxes!
  
 
 
  Such a fun night! I'm really looking forward to visiting Epcot. There's just so much to do and I know Lil will love meeting all the new people and learning about other cultures. She's such an adventurer!
The next movie night we had was Lilo & Stitch and then Lion King...Stay tuned!
 
See ya real soon!
-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment