Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Family Movie Night Featuring: TOY STORY

**30 Days til Disney!!**
 
One of the biggest, most popular rides at Disney's Hollywood Studios is Toy Story Mania. There's certainly a lot of hype over Woody and the gang but I've actually never ridden it! I can't wait to give it a try! Along with TSM, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin at Magic Kingdom is also a ride we'll be checking out.
 
I set up our own little Pizza Planet in the kitchen for our Toy Story night.
I simply ordered a pizza on special and did some decorating!
 
Woody & His Gang...pizza and some intergalactic décor!  

 
I made this awesome alien and rocket ship...
I swear Lil can draw better than that Wanted picture!


She LOVED her rocket; she kept spinning around saying, "To infinity, and beyond!"
I actually added red streamers to the bottom to represent the flames...those were cool!
 
Remember on my last post I said that these next few would be short and sweet. Well, this is it! Sorry there's not more!! I've really cut down on the photo taking...been too busy living! I've definitely noticed that the closer we get to our trip, the lesser our movie nights become. It makes me kind of sad, though I do plan on continuing the movie nights on a monthly basis once we get back. You can bet those will be quite the party!!
Next is The Little Mermaid!!
 
See ya real soon!
-Casey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment